RIMOWA introduces their special edition “Olive Green” piece, a part of the Salsa Deluxe collection, just in time for Autumn. The exterior of the Salsa Deluxe collection is made of high-quality, extremely durable polycarbonate while the interior provides a very luxurious design. The limited edition “Olive Green” color completes the existing Salsa Deluxe collection color palette of Oriental Red, Black, Seal Grey and Brown. Relax and enjoy traveling in its most beautiful form – with RIMOWA!
The Autumn 2013 special edition “Olive Green” piece is exclusively available at RIMOWA’s boutique located on the second level of at The Shops at Crystals.
Valentino invites you to discover their exclusive ROUGE exhibit at The Shops at Crystals. The ROUGE exhibit showcases red-only ready-to-wear looks from the Pre-Fall 2013 Collection, as well as pieces from the Valentino Garavani “Rockstud Rouge” Collection, which consists of best-selling iconic accessories including handbags, shoes and small leather goods. Featuring linear compositions and all-over lacquered studs, the pieces are displayed within glossy red trunks for a high-impact statement.
Valentino’s ROUGE exhibit is located on the second level of The Shops at Crystals next to the ARIA entrance through November 13th.
With Paris Fashion Week coming to a close, we have taken an interest in two of our most acclaimed designers, Stella McCartney and Saint Laurent. Just as we have seen in other Spring 2014 runway show’s this season, these two designers who both showed on the same day, couldn’t be more different in their entire presentation.
Stella McCartney made quite the statement with her collection by exemplifying an energetic ode to femininity with a contemporary twist. The show was confident with models strutting the runway in fluid lace-detailed dresses that fell to the hip effortlessly, sheer skirts that flashed a little thigh and plunging necklines that provided the perfect amount of sex appeal. “No matter what you wear from Stella – whether it’s a dress or a tracksuit – you feel a sense of elegance without having to try,” said Cara Delevgine, who walked in the show amongst other famous supermodels.
Runway Rock n’ Roll
Saint Laurent’s Hedi Slimane had a more steadfast approach satisfying his guilty rock n’ roll pleasure with a collection full of sexy separates and masculine silhouettes. The variety of prints used in the collection left the audience guessing with each new outfit that entered the runway.
For more of our favorite looks from Paris Fashion Week, make sure you visit our Pinterest page.
Sneakers are back with the new Saint Laurent Court Classics Collection. Saint Laurent has updated their house classics with a complete line of several styles to choose from; smooth leather, suede or studded; bicolor or solid versions; high top or low. While all styles have a visible logo, the look is minimal and clean, paying respect to the vintage rubber soled sneakers.
The Fall/Winter 2013 collection is available at the Saint Laurent boutique inside The Shops at Crystals.
Just like that, another batch of gorgeous Spring 2014 ready-to-wear collections hit the runway and leaving us wanting more. With Milan Fashion Week coming to a close, we reflect on our five favorite trends from Italy:
1. Sporty Chic - With the sporty trend already embraced during New York Fashion Week, Milan designers focused on adding a more athletic touch to an already feminie look. Case in point, Prada adding a sporty detail like leg warmers while Emilio Pucci adds sparkley details and feminine shapes to sporyt wardrobe basics.
2. 3D Florals - Florals for spring and summer is nothing new but Milan fashion designs Dolce & Gabbana ad Marni fully embraced the trend that will blossom all season long!
3. Let’s Rock! - Milan Fashion Week pushed the envelope with a rocker chic looks for spring and summer featuring fringe, leather and of course sexy cut outs. Versace and Roberto Cavalli lead the pack wth these gorgeous yet daring looks.
4. Bling - One of the biggest trends we saw for spring/summer 2014 was the use of embellishments. Each collection impressive us more and more as the week progressed as designers seem to follow the same philosophy when it came to bling–go big or go home.
5. Bold Hues - As always, spring runways are full of light and bright colors and this season is no exception. Several of our famed Italian designers are playing up the punch and injecting color in a big way just like Fendi and Gucci!
For more of our favorite looks from Milan Fashion Week, make sure to visit our Pinterest page.