To all the valued clients, you are cordially invited to Bally's Independence Day sale happening now through July 5th.
While browsing Bally's brand new Autumn/Winter 2014 collections, you will recieve an additional 20% reduction on your purchase of any two or more already reduced items.
*Offer valid in Bally retail stores in the USA only.*
LALIQUE creative director of jewelry, Quentin Obadia, from Paris will be in the United States for a series of private jewelry appointments in April. Obadia came to LALIQUE from Boucheron three years ago to create the first fine jewelry collection for LALIQUE in over 100 years, since the days of its founder, Rene Lalique. He will visit the LALIQUE boutiques in Las Vegas on Sunday, April 6, 2014 from 10 am - 1 pm to present clients with never-before-seen pieces from ‘The Sacred Fire Odyssey’ and ‘Soulmates’ fine jewelry collections and speak about his inspirations behind the jewelry.
Among the spectacular pieces Obadia will be presenting from LALIQUE’s debut fine jewelry collection, ‘The Sacred Fire Odyssey’, is the one-of-a-kind Vesta necklace retailing for over $800,00 along with the one-of-a-kind Vesta earrings, bracelet and ring. These Vesta pieces travel the world and will be available to customers in the United States exclusively during these events.
From LALIQUE’s current ‘Soulmates’ fine jewelry collection, the rare Art Nouveau Psyche Daytime necklace and Psyche Nighttime sautoir will be on display. In addition, LALIQUE’s emblematic motif, the Lily of the Valley flower, is represented in the delicate and cascading Muguet diamond necklaces in both moonstone and lapis versions that will be shown, alongside the feminine Muguet rings, earrings and pendants.
To make an appointment, please call direct phone numbers for each boutique as space is limited.
Sunday, April 6, 2014
10:00 AM—1:00 PM
The Shops at Crystals
3720 South Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV
Social House inside The Shops at Crystals will welcome guests to experience an evening of romance this Valentine’s Day as Executive Chef Jon Amorin presents an alluring five-course, prix-fixe menu filled with tantalizing dishes. In addition to the famed Pan-Asian eatery’s traditional menu, these specialty selections will only be available Friday, February 14. Designed to take guests on a culinary journey, each course will set the mood for an intimate affair they will surely remember. The menu is priced at $65 per person exclusive of tax and gratuity.
Yellowtail, Cucumber Amazu, Free-Dried Soy, Yuzu Foam Tuna, Ginger-Soy, Avocado, Pineapple Salmon, Charred Lemon Aoli, Crispy Shallots, Chive Oil
SMOKED HOKKAIDO SCALLOP SALAD
Mountain Peach Vinaigrette, Mushroom Soil, Yuzu Kosho
5OZ. PETITE FILET
Red Miso Demi-Glaze, Melted Leeks
Saba, Albacore, Tai
WHITE CHOCOLATE CAKE
Cherry Cremeux, Pistachio Ice Cream
Social House is the ideal location to spend Valentine’s Day with a loved one as the warmth and intimacy of the space is reflected in the design and décor. For more information or to make a reservation, call (702) 736-1122 or visit www.angelmg.com. Also, find Social House on Facebook and Twitter.
Social House inside The Shops at Crystals welcome guests to indulge in spook-tacular cocktail specials to kick-start your Halloween festivities!
Zombie Blood: Skyy Dragonfruit vodka, melon liquor, lemon juice, cramberry juice and white peach puree, float grenadine and blue caracao garnished with candy eyeballs.
Kaiju: Jager, apple pucker, lemon juice, simple syrup, pinapple juice, black licorice stick garnish.
Spider Web: Absolute vanilla, dark creme de cacao, castries peanut rum, peanut butter powder, chocolate sauce served in a martini glass with a chocolate sauce spider web.
About Social House
Located inside Crystals at CityCenter, Social House offers exquisite Asian cuisine, unrivaled décor and exuberant vibe. Frequently flocked by red carpet A-listers, Social House developed a menu featuring dishes that are the true stars of the restaurant. The impressive sushi, sashimi and extensive sake program allows guests to indulge while staying true to the Social House motto of “Sushi, Sake, and Socialize.”
Social House is open daily from 12 p.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 12 p.m. to midnight Friday through Saturday.
Retail therapy is redefined at Crystals' charity event "Fashion Gives Back"
Fashion and philanthropy collide on Thursday, Nov. 21 from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. as The Shops at Crystals celebrates an evening of luxurious shopping, spa treatments, specialty cocktails and fabulous giveaways.
Hosted by celebrity fashion editor, stylist and co-host of E! Entertainment’s Fashion Police George Kotsiopoulos, Fashion Gives Back partners more than a dozen designer boutiques with select local charities in an effort to raise money for their respective initiatives.
Attendees are invited to enjoy a fashion presentation from Kotsiopoulos and revel in the musical stylings of model and DJ Harley Viera-Newton throughout the evening. Guests also will be treated to a sneak peek of upcoming spring trends as models strut down the runway outfitted in looks from Crystals’ designers such as Roberto Cavalli, Donna Karan and more.
Also at Fashion Gives Back, Crystals will offer fabulous in-store experiences:
- Gentlemen are invited to retreat to the Grey Goose Game Lounge for Men where they will enjoy an array of games including pool, foosball and pinball and watch all-time classic sporting moments while sampling Grey Goose and Bombay Sapphire specialty cocktails.
- Visitors can experience a taste of The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas at a sanctuary situated on the main level between Bottega Veneta and Roberto Cavalli. The mini-oasis will feature tension-relieving neck and shoulder massages as well as the Diamond Magnetic Hand Treatment from Natura Bissé.
- Christian Dior will provide champagne and a Parisian touch of macaroons.
- Bottega Veneta will serve champagne as visitors to the boutique browse a range of products including men’s and women’s ready-to-wear, fine jewelry, furniture and more.
- Kiki de Montparnasse will offer champagne and a light aphrodisiac buffet. In-store models will feature the latest looks in addition to Kiki’s signature interactive window display.
- Porsche Design will raffle off a pair of iconic aviators with interchangeable lenses in the latest collection colors and Jeff Leibow of Jersey Boys will make a special appearance. Champagne, wine and hors d’oeuvres will be served.
- The San Pellegrino Hydration Lounge will provide guests the perfect stop for a shopping break. Sample Pellegrino’s sparkling water and experience Acqua Panna as well as San Pellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverages as served by stylish brand ambassadors
Throughout the event, Crystals invites Fashion Gives Back attendees to shop for a cause at their favorite designers with its third annual charity crawl. The following retailers will donate a percentage of sales to the local charity partner they have selected for the evening:
· Bottega Veneta / Opportunity Village
· Christian Dior / Nathan Adelson Hospice
· Donna Karan / The Children’s Heart Foundation
· FENDI / Communities in Schools
· Jimmy Choo / The Jewish Federation of Las Vegas
· Kiki de Montparnasse / The Shade Tree
· Lanvin / Keep Memory Alive
· Paul Smith / Generosity Water
· Porsche Design / NF Hope Foundation
· Roberto Cavalli / Three Square Food Bank
· TAG Heuer / KIDDOS
· Valentino / Nevada Ballet Theatre