Social House inside The Shops at Crystals welcome guests to indulge in spook-tacular cocktail specials to kick-start your Halloween festivities!
Zombie Blood: Skyy Dragonfruit vodka, melon liquor, lemon juice, cramberry juice and white peach puree, float grenadine and blue caracao garnished with candy eyeballs.
Kaiju: Jager, apple pucker, lemon juice, simple syrup, pinapple juice, black licorice stick garnish.
Spider Web: Absolute vanilla, dark creme de cacao, castries peanut rum, peanut butter powder, chocolate sauce served in a martini glass with a chocolate sauce spider web.
About Social House
Located inside Crystals at CityCenter, Social House offers exquisite Asian cuisine, unrivaled décor and exuberant vibe. Frequently flocked by red carpet A-listers, Social House developed a menu featuring dishes that are the true stars of the restaurant. The impressive sushi, sashimi and extensive sake program allows guests to indulge while staying true to the Social House motto of “Sushi, Sake, and Socialize.”
Social House is open daily from 12 p.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 12 p.m. to midnight Friday through Saturday.
Retail therapy is redefined at Crystals' charity event "Fashion Gives Back"
Fashion and philanthropy collide on Thursday, Nov. 21 from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. as The Shops at Crystals celebrates an evening of luxurious shopping, spa treatments, specialty cocktails and fabulous giveaways.
Hosted by celebrity fashion editor, stylist and co-host of E! Entertainment’s Fashion Police George Kotsiopoulos, Fashion Gives Back partners more than a dozen designer boutiques with select local charities in an effort to raise money for their respective initiatives.
Attendees are invited to enjoy a fashion presentation from Kotsiopoulos and revel in the musical stylings of model and DJ Harley Viera-Newton throughout the evening. Guests also will be treated to a sneak peek of upcoming spring trends as models strut down the runway outfitted in looks from Crystals’ designers such as Roberto Cavalli, Donna Karan and more.
Also at Fashion Gives Back, Crystals will offer fabulous in-store experiences:
- Gentlemen are invited to retreat to the Grey Goose Game Lounge for Men where they will enjoy an array of games including pool, foosball and pinball and watch all-time classic sporting moments while sampling Grey Goose and Bombay Sapphire specialty cocktails.
- Visitors can experience a taste of The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas at a sanctuary situated on the main level between Bottega Veneta and Roberto Cavalli. The mini-oasis will feature tension-relieving neck and shoulder massages as well as the Diamond Magnetic Hand Treatment from Natura Bissé.
- Christian Dior will provide champagne and a Parisian touch of macaroons.
- Bottega Veneta will serve champagne as visitors to the boutique browse a range of products including men’s and women’s ready-to-wear, fine jewelry, furniture and more.
- Kiki de Montparnasse will offer champagne and a light aphrodisiac buffet. In-store models will feature the latest looks in addition to Kiki’s signature interactive window display.
- Porsche Design will raffle off a pair of iconic aviators with interchangeable lenses in the latest collection colors and Jeff Leibow of Jersey Boys will make a special appearance. Champagne, wine and hors d’oeuvres will be served.
- The San Pellegrino Hydration Lounge will provide guests the perfect stop for a shopping break. Sample Pellegrino’s sparkling water and experience Acqua Panna as well as San Pellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverages as served by stylish brand ambassadors
Throughout the event, Crystals invites Fashion Gives Back attendees to shop for a cause at their favorite designers with its third annual charity crawl. The following retailers will donate a percentage of sales to the local charity partner they have selected for the evening:
· Bottega Veneta / Opportunity Village
· Christian Dior / Nathan Adelson Hospice
· Donna Karan / The Children’s Heart Foundation
· FENDI / Communities in Schools
· Jimmy Choo / The Jewish Federation of Las Vegas
· Kiki de Montparnasse / The Shade Tree
· Lanvin / Keep Memory Alive
· Paul Smith / Generosity Water
· Porsche Design / NF Hope Foundation
· Roberto Cavalli / Three Square Food Bank
· TAG Heuer / KIDDOS
· Valentino / Nevada Ballet Theatre
Vegas Magazine celebrated 10 fabulous years at Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas on Thursday, May 9, 2013.
Heather Graham, wearing a Donna Karan dress from her Fall 2013 Collection, Summer 2013 cover model and star of “Hangover III,” hosted the event alongside Editor-in-Chief Abby Tegnelia and Publisher Josef Vann.
The atmosphere stayed lively with the energetic styling's of DJ Miss Joy and Shaun DeGraff while invited guests enjoyed the spectacular Oriental Ballroom setting above the Las Vegas Strip.
Attendees were treated to a Fall 2013 fashion preview by Donna Karan at The Shops at Crystals, and enjoyed a variety of unique Ciroc specialty cocktails and gourmet cuisine by Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas.
The evening brought out the who’s who in Vegas and celebrated 10 successful years as the premier luxury and local authority in Las Vegas.
Social House inside The Shops at Crystals welcomes guests to an atmosphere of sushi, sake and socializing in celebration of Cinco de Mayo with the ultimate Cinco de Mayo Social Hour all weekend long May 5rd – 5th from 5pm – 8pm.
Mini Taco Trio - $10
(House made mini Gyoza tacos with Kobe beef, pickled melon and micro cilantro)
Hoisin Duck Bao - $12
(Roast Duck, Hoisin, pickled cucumber and cilantro on bao)
Angry Tuna Roll - $10
(Spicy Tuna, jalopeno, avacado, sweet amazu ponzu onion - deep fried!)
Salmon Tartare - $5
(Salmon, wasabi cream, lemon soy, crispy shallot, house fried taro chips)
Sakura Roll - $9
(Pickeled red pepper, cucmber, avacado, yamagobo, sundried tomato, soy paper)
There is no better way to finish a celebration than with amazing drink specials as well: Your choice of Dolce Swing, Rodan, Sake Bombs for $5.
On Thursday April 25th, the Roberto Cavalli boutique hosted The Shops at Crystals' Spring/Summer 2013 Magazine launch party. A celebration of fashion and photography, the event was booming with the sounds of DJ Alexandra Richard, daughter of rock legend Keith Richards. While sampling the delicious creations of Wolfgang Puck and the sparkling sensations of Piper-Heidsieck Champagne, Las Vegas’ finest got a sneak peek at the newest issue of the Crystals Magazine and Roberto Cavalli’s Spring/Summer 2013 Collection.