Social House Presents,...
Social House inside The Shops at Crystals will be hosting a special Shamrock Social Hour Friday, March 14 - Monday, March 17 in honor of St. Patrick's Day festivities. Exclusively offered during its regularly scheduled Social Hour from 5 pm - 8 pm, green locing guests will be able to dine on some of the most uique culinary creations in the city inside the restaurant's bar and lounge area.
Responsible for creating Social House's finest signature dishes, Executive Chef Jon Amorin has created this Asian-inspired St. Patrick's Day specialty menu, starting at $3, which includes:
- Fish & Chips - tempura battered cod coated in house-fried taro chips
- Corned Beef Slider - topped with pickled cabbage and brown mustard on a sweet Hawaiian bun
- Bangers and Potatoes - Kurobuta pork sausage, potato puree and green onion
- Hama-chimi Shamrock Roll - sushi roll layered with hamachi, jalopeno and cilantro chimichurri, seasoned with garlic dust
- Bailey's Fried Coffee Ice Cream - drizzled in luscious chocolate sauce