Emilio Pucci presents an easy beach vibe and a sporty edge for the next Spring Pre-Collection. Bold hues like raspberry, plum, turquoise and lemon takes center stage setting an upbeat, carefree mood for the season. Prints consist of graphic lines and inspiration from water colors of Mediterranean mosaic. The designs possess sophistication with a touch of airy ease. The collection translates a sporty day feeling through contrasting black panels on dresses, black toggle zippers on jackets and pops of distressed blue or white on denim pieces as well as rubberized neoprene accessories. At night-time, shorts and fringe skirts are re-embroidered as jewelry, belted and paired with cropped T-shirts or poplin shirts for casual summer night outings.
The Resort collection will be arriving soon at the Emilio Pucci boutique located on the second level of at The Shops at Crystals.
Following the debut of Spring/Summer 2014 runway collections, A-list celebrities already have their hands on next season’s premium pieces. Always ahead of the curve, some celebrities are predictable in their trend approach, while other are using the season’s most exciting trends to push the envelope and make a bold statement as they walk the red carpet.
See who's got their hands on the spring/summer 2014 collections first.
Just like that, another batch of gorgeous Spring 2014 ready-to-wear collections hit the runway and leaving us wanting more. With Milan Fashion Week coming to a close, we reflect on our five favorite trends from Italy:
1. Sporty Chic - With the sporty trend already embraced during New York Fashion Week, Milan designers focused on adding a more athletic touch to an already feminie look. Case in point, Prada adding a sporty detail like leg warmers while Emilio Pucci adds sparkley details and feminine shapes to sporyt wardrobe basics.
2. 3D Florals - Florals for spring and summer is nothing new but Milan fashion designs Dolce & Gabbana ad Marni fully embraced the trend that will blossom all season long!
3. Let’s Rock! - Milan Fashion Week pushed the envelope with a rocker chic looks for spring and summer featuring fringe, leather and of course sexy cut outs. Versace and Roberto Cavalli lead the pack wth these gorgeous yet daring looks.
4. Bling - One of the biggest trends we saw for spring/summer 2014 was the use of embellishments. Each collection impressive us more and more as the week progressed as designers seem to follow the same philosophy when it came to bling–go big or go home.
5. Bold Hues - As always, spring runways are full of light and bright colors and this season is no exception. Several of our famed Italian designers are playing up the punch and injecting color in a big way just like Fendi and Gucci!
For more of our favorite looks from Milan Fashion Week, make sure to visit our Pinterest page.
After countless amounts of shows, hairspray bottles used, models cat-walking down the runway and 2 of our favorite New York designers’ shows, Donna Karan and Nanette Lepore, New York Fashion Week has come to an end. As we jump the Atlantic sea to London today, we're reflecting on what the Big Apple has served us these past 8 days!
On the catwalk, some trends emerged early:
Donna Karan returned to her urban roots for spring, delivering a beautiful collection featuring languid dresses slung with leather belts at the hips, softly constructed coats and jackets that slipped on like a robe, an inviting palette of sea blues and warm, sunbaked browns.
While Nanette Lepore drew inspiration flowing from Charles Baudelaire's Les Fleurs du mal, Nanette cites with neo-romanticism as her biggest inspiration for her Spring/Summer 2014 collection with deep reds, soft elegant blues and clean chic whites.
For all of our favorite looks from the runway, check out our Pinterest page: http://www.pinterest.com/crystalslv/
Photos credited to Style.com
In the new Brunello Cucinelli Women's Fall/Winter 2013 Collectioin, the essence of femininity is expressed through striking shapes, sculptural elements, cuts, and volumes. Haute couture techniques combined with different materials and textures create three-dimensional effects and lines yet preserve lightness and volume, luxuriously alternating the fluid female universe of silk crepe and satin with the sartorial world of menswear wool and flannel.
Brunello Cucinelli Women’s Collection has turned a new page; It is more modern, with an edge, and takes you on a journey with couture pieces that can be worn everyday – “Every Day Couture”.
This collection is available at the Brunello Cucinelli boutique at The Shops at Crystals.