This summer take advice from the late great Lou Reed and walk on the wild side – in some totally tribal patterns. From Valentino’s ethnic prints to Donna Karan’s urban chic, tribal motifs are filling up the boutiques at The Shops at Crystals.
Whether you are lounging by Mandarin Oriental’s pool in a statement making Donna Karan tribal cover up, dancing the night away at Haze Nightclub in a sexy blue, black and red short Valentino dress, or grabbing a quick bite to eat pairing your favorite classic blue jeans with Roberto Cavalli’s black and white tribal sandals – the international print influence will definitely have you turning heads in city ready looks with a tribal twist!
Spring is here and you know what that means… time to tone up those abs especially with this season’s hottest trend: Crop Tops! From last year’s introduction to this year’s full fledge infatuation with the skin-is-in moment.
Crop tops took over the runways from New York to Paris at shows including Louis Vuitton, Dior, and Balenciaga while now being scene across all red carpets in Hollywood by many A-list celebrities! Bra tops, ruffled bandeaus and corsets paired with high-waisted trousers or skirts for a more lady-like approach are a for sure must-have outfit this Spring.
“An imaginary journey to rediscover ancient Sicily, where history and myth come together. The Greek temples and theatres, symbols of classic architectural perfection, are reinterpreted as if in a dream. As if a traveler, having visited some of the marvelous landscapes of ancient Sicily, wanted to recreate those unique settings in his mind: that type of beauty, magic and enchantment can only be found in such a vision. Only in an imaginary world can the unexpected and irrational intertwine with spontaneity and naturalness, while creativity, freed of any bonds with logic, becomes a synonym for folly. Like in “Satyricon” by Fellini, the ancient temples and theatres are transposed into surreal visions that continue to nourish the eyes and soul of the traveler and provide images for dreams. Straight off the runway and into the only Dolce & Gabbana in Las Vegas, this “royal-inspired” collection is a must-have for any woman who is looking to add a little femininity and soft hues to their Spring wardrobe.”
Discover the Spring/Summer 2014 collection at the only Dolce & Gabbana boutique in Las Vegas located on the first level of The Shops at Crystals.
Whether it was Paris, New York, or Milan, checkered prints could be found on runways around the world showcasing Fall 2013’s hottest trends. Apparel and accessories were covered in plaids, tartans and houndstooth patterns of all shapes and sizes on all types of materials including; knits, furs and even silks. Here is a closer look at our favorite checkered runway must-haves …
Just like that, another batch of gorgeous Spring 2014 ready-to-wear collections hit the runway and leaving us wanting more. With Milan Fashion Week coming to a close, we reflect on our five favorite trends from Italy:
1. Sporty Chic - With the sporty trend already embraced during New York Fashion Week, Milan designers focused on adding a more athletic touch to an already feminie look. Case in point, Prada adding a sporty detail like leg warmers while Emilio Pucci adds sparkley details and feminine shapes to sporyt wardrobe basics.
2. 3D Florals - Florals for spring and summer is nothing new but Milan fashion designs Dolce & Gabbana ad Marni fully embraced the trend that will blossom all season long!
3. Let’s Rock! - Milan Fashion Week pushed the envelope with a rocker chic looks for spring and summer featuring fringe, leather and of course sexy cut outs. Versace and Roberto Cavalli lead the pack wth these gorgeous yet daring looks.
4. Bling - One of the biggest trends we saw for spring/summer 2014 was the use of embellishments. Each collection impressive us more and more as the week progressed as designers seem to follow the same philosophy when it came to bling–go big or go home.
5. Bold Hues - As always, spring runways are full of light and bright colors and this season is no exception. Several of our famed Italian designers are playing up the punch and injecting color in a big way just like Fendi and Gucci!
For more of our favorite looks from Milan Fashion Week, make sure to visit our Pinterest page.