Just like that, another batch of gorgeous Spring 2014 ready-to-wear collections hit the runway and leaving us wanting more. With Milan Fashion Week coming to a close, we reflect on our five favorite trends from Italy:
1. Sporty Chic - With the sporty trend already embraced during New York Fashion Week, Milan designers focused on adding a more athletic touch to an already feminie look. Case in point, Prada adding a sporty detail like leg warmers while Emilio Pucci adds sparkley details and feminine shapes to sporyt wardrobe basics.
2. 3D Florals - Florals for spring and summer is nothing new but Milan fashion designs Dolce & Gabbana ad Marni fully embraced the trend that will blossom all season long!
3. Let’s Rock! - Milan Fashion Week pushed the envelope with a rocker chic looks for spring and summer featuring fringe, leather and of course sexy cut outs. Versace and Roberto Cavalli lead the pack wth these gorgeous yet daring looks.
4. Bling - One of the biggest trends we saw for spring/summer 2014 was the use of embellishments. Each collection impressive us more and more as the week progressed as designers seem to follow the same philosophy when it came to bling–go big or go home.
5. Bold Hues - As always, spring runways are full of light and bright colors and this season is no exception. Several of our famed Italian designers are playing up the punch and injecting color in a big way just like Fendi and Gucci!
For more of our favorite looks from Milan Fashion Week, make sure to visit our Pinterest page.
As the first big awards ceremony since the spring/summer 2014 runway shows kicked off earlier this month, the Emmys offered one of the first opportunities to see the collections off the catwalks and showcased on the red carpet. We countdown our favorite looks from television's biggest night, from black tie looks we want to see renewed to the sultry yet classic atelier gowns we cannot live without.
Check out all of our favorite looks on our Pinterest page.
I’ve walked by these store fronts day after day, patiently waiting for the “Coming Soon” black front to give way to crystal clear glass windows revealing all the wonder and beauty that is Dolce & Gabbana, and it’s finally here.
The women’s 6,000-square-foot boutique features three different rooms filled with RTW, couture and accessories, large flats screen TV’s featuring the latest runway show, vitrines with archive designs and a back room reminiscent of a luxurious 1920s beauty parlor, stocked of course with every Dolce perfume and beauty item a girl could hope for.
The men’s space extends over a total of 10,000-square-feet developed on one floor which houses the Dolce & Gabbana men's collections: from accessories and casual-wear up to the world of fine tailoring showcased in a dedicated, sumptuous environment. Triangular black glass surfaces oriented in different directions create a diamond cut luminous exterior.
Welcome to Crystals Dolce & Gabbana, we’re happy to have you.