Spring is here and you know what that means... Prints, prints and more prints!
Check out our 5 floral looks sure to cure anyone's print phobia. From full bloom to pattern rocognition and pastel blossoms the Spring/Summer 2014 looks are sure to make your wardrobe flourish all season long.
To view the entire head-to-toe look, be sure to check out our Pinterest page.
[Images from Style.com]
“An imaginary journey to rediscover ancient Sicily, where history and myth come together. The Greek temples and theatres, symbols of classic architectural perfection, are reinterpreted as if in a dream. As if a traveler, having visited some of the marvelous landscapes of ancient Sicily, wanted to recreate those unique settings in his mind: that type of beauty, magic and enchantment can only be found in such a vision. Only in an imaginary world can the unexpected and irrational intertwine with spontaneity and naturalness, while creativity, freed of any bonds with logic, becomes a synonym for folly. Like in “Satyricon” by Fellini, the ancient temples and theatres are transposed into surreal visions that continue to nourish the eyes and soul of the traveler and provide images for dreams. Straight off the runway and into the only Dolce & Gabbana in Las Vegas, this “royal-inspired” collection is a must-have for any woman who is looking to add a little femininity and soft hues to their Spring wardrobe.”
Discover the Spring/Summer 2014 collection at the only Dolce & Gabbana boutique in Las Vegas located on the first level of The Shops at Crystals.
It's that time of year again... the time of gifting and giving! The Shops at Crystals has everything for Her, Him, and your special little ones.
Make sure to sazzle her this holiday season as you shower her with gifts of joy from Valentino, Tiffany & Co., Versace and many more!
Or, if you are looking to celebrate the man in your life than show him your appreciation and love with a gift that will WOW him forever! The Shops at Crystals is the perfect place to find gifts for him with all styles and interests from Paul Smith, Porsche Design and many more handsome boutiques!
If you cannot decide what to get him or her, we have the perfect gifts “For Both” with many possibilities! From the world traveler to the artistic at heart, The Shops at Crystals has everything you will need to amaze him or her this holiday season!
Now that you have selected the perfect gift, let the wrapping begin!
Tis the season!
Dolce&Gabbana Men's and Women's boutique at The Shops at Crystals is pleased to invite you to the Winter 2013 sale beginning December 1st!
40-50% off Men’s and Women’s Shoes and Accessories
30% off Men’s and Women’s Ready-To-Wear
Put your shopping shoes on and visit the Dolce&Gabbana Men and Women's boutique at The Shops at Crystals today!
Just like that, another batch of gorgeous Spring 2014 ready-to-wear collections hit the runway and leaving us wanting more. With Milan Fashion Week coming to a close, we reflect on our five favorite trends from Italy:
1. Sporty Chic - With the sporty trend already embraced during New York Fashion Week, Milan designers focused on adding a more athletic touch to an already feminie look. Case in point, Prada adding a sporty detail like leg warmers while Emilio Pucci adds sparkley details and feminine shapes to sporyt wardrobe basics.
2. 3D Florals - Florals for spring and summer is nothing new but Milan fashion designs Dolce & Gabbana ad Marni fully embraced the trend that will blossom all season long!
3. Let’s Rock! - Milan Fashion Week pushed the envelope with a rocker chic looks for spring and summer featuring fringe, leather and of course sexy cut outs. Versace and Roberto Cavalli lead the pack wth these gorgeous yet daring looks.
4. Bling - One of the biggest trends we saw for spring/summer 2014 was the use of embellishments. Each collection impressive us more and more as the week progressed as designers seem to follow the same philosophy when it came to bling–go big or go home.
5. Bold Hues - As always, spring runways are full of light and bright colors and this season is no exception. Several of our famed Italian designers are playing up the punch and injecting color in a big way just like Fendi and Gucci!
For more of our favorite looks from Milan Fashion Week, make sure to visit our Pinterest page.