Social House, inside The Shops at Crystals, will treat mothers and their families to an exquisite dining experience this Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 11. The restaurant will present an irresistible brunch buffet filled with Asian-inspired selections from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. Priced at $49 per person and $19 for children ages 5 - 12, the celebrated Pan-Asian eatery will combine traditional brunch favorites with the restaurant’s innovative Japanese fare, designed to delight even the most discerning palate.
Guests may sample a variety of delectable items prepared by Executive Chef Jon Amorin such as Kurobuta Pork Sausages, Miso Glazed Bacon and Chive Potatoes, each paired with an assortment of freshly baked goods and seasonal fruits. Restaurant-goers also have the option to order specialty items made fresh from the kitchen. These items include Brioche French Toast, Panko Crusted Chicken with Waffle Fries and an Eggs Benedict Tasting, a favored brunch dish. The Eggs Benedict Tasting includes three variations: smoked pork, lemongrass shrimp or a vegetarian option, made with Japanese mushrooms, spinach and carrot-curry hollandaise sauce.
For guests in search of a satisfying cocktail pairing, bottomless Prosecco Bellinis, Mimosas or Bloody Mary’s are available for an additional $30. Social House will display a large Bloody Mary bar which will feature a wide array of garnishes such as hot sauces, vegetables, Japanese pickled vegetables, bacon, and other flavorful toppings.
Seating will be available in the lounge, main dining room, and the patio. The regular a la carte menu also will be available and children under the age of four will eat at no cost. For more information or to make a reservation, call (702) 736-1122 or visit www.angelmg.com. Also, find Social House on Facebook and Twitter.
This season is a celebration of Versace’s strength-- Shown with ease, rock energy, and effortless luxury. The richness of Versace meets the attitude of the street which creates a fresh reality for day and a powerful statement at night.
The Versace woman is effortless, with 21st century glamour. She’s a real woman who loves luxury. Denim and leather jackets are the new blazer, while raffia skirts have a fresh liberating feel with lots of volume.
Shop the entire Spring collection at the Versace boutique located on the first level of The Shops at Crystals.
The Calendrier Chinois Traditionnel watch by Blancpain is the first wristwatch equipped with a traditional Chinese calendar. The timepiece is based on the fundamental principles established for millennia and profoundly rooted in Chinese tradition.
While on the other hand we have the Petite Heure Minute Low Relief Horse set in black enamel dial with hand-engraved and champlevé-enameled 22-carat red gold horse appliqué. The timepiece is self-winding mechanical movement, 22-carat white gold oscillating weight with hand-engraved horse motif. Rolled-edge hand-made black alligator leather strap with 18-carat red gold ardillon buckle.
Explore the perfection of a Tourbillon timepiece at our Tourbillon boutique located on the second floor of The Shops at Crystals.
Discover iconic finds for everyone on your wish list and enjoy a very special offers:
Review an exclusive Porsche Design Fragrance or Silk Scarf with your purchase of $500.
Enjoy a luxurious Porsche Design Pen with you purchase of $1,000.
View all the glamorous pieces and pick your favorite for that special person! http://bit.ly/1cmDsQC
The Shops at Crystals, Las Vegas’ premier luxury retail destination, celebrated philanthropy and fashion as thousands of people filled its stores for “Fashion Gives Back.” Hosted by George Kotsiopoulos of E!’s Fashion Police, the event featured more than a dozen Crystals’ boutiques partnering with local charities to raise funds for their respective causes.
Stylist to stars such as Julianne Moore and Anne Hathaway, Kotsiopoulos walked the red carpet with notables including Farid Matraki and Judy Stone of The Shops at Crystals, as well as DJ and model Harley Viera-Newton before heading to the runway. With Viera-Newton spinning upbeat indie rock, Kotsiopoulos provided commentary as eight models – adorned in covetable spring 2014 looks from Roberto Cavalli, Lanvin, Donna Karan and Paul Smith – strutted down the catwalk.
“Crystals is the most glamorous shopping mecca in all of Las Vegas,” said Kotsiopoulos. “It's not just luxury retail stores; it's high-end luxury retail stores....housed all under one roof. I like to think of Crystals as helping to bring back the glamour of Las Vegas.”
Throughout the night, champagne flowed as guests shopped for a cause and enjoyed fashionable fun:
- Valentino held a gorgeous celebration for Nevada Ballet Theatre with host Audra Baldwin, where ballerinas from the company modeled the iconic brand’s hottest looks.
- Kiki de Montparnasse and The Shade Tree joined for an elegant reception including a light aphrodisiac buffet as guests marveled at an interactive window display featuring Kiki’s seductive models.
- Christian Dior showcased its legendary French savoir faire with Nathan Adelson Hospice and Chairs Susan Molasky, Jane Schorr, Beth Weinberger and Sharon Jenkins. Party guests sampled macarons from Hakkasan and sipped champagne, in true French style.
- Porsche Design welcomed Jeff Leibow of Jersey Boys and his wife Melody for an evening of wine and delicious Thai hors d’oeuvres to support the NF Hope Foundation.
- Lanvin hosted the evening with Keep Memory Alive and Camille Ruvo as guests admired the brand’s Men’s and Women’s Fall 2013 Collection.
- To highlight its relationship with The Children’s Heart Foundation, Donna Karan’s boutique served adorable heart-shaped desserts at an exclusive reception hosted by Julie Marcus Downs, raising both awareness and funds for the charity.
- Bottega Veneta offered guests cocktails at an exclusive shopping event hosted by local tastemaker Leora Blau in support of beloved Las Vegas non-profit Opportunity Village.
- Live models displayed FENDI’s latest designs while guests enjoyed aperitifs and cocktails and raised funds for Communities in Schools of Nevada with host Susie Lee.
- Shoe fanatics flooded Jimmy Choo to support The Jewish Federation of Las Vegas, where hosts Heather DiChiaro, Barbara Silverberg and Ilana Vann mingled with guests.
- Attendees scooped up looks from Roberto Cavalli’s Holiday and Spring 2014 collections while charity Three Square reaped the rewards.
- Dr. Brittany and Adam Stryker hosted a fabulous reception at TAG Heuer celebrating KIDDOS and the 50th anniversary of the renowned watch brand’s Carrera Collection.
- Paul Smith’s boutique had guests nibbling on desserts from ARIA’s Jean Philippe Pâtisserie while raising funds for Generosity Water with Mike Snedegar and Jordan Wagner.
- Louis Vuitton joined with the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health for an exclusive evening of shopping, charity and bubbly.
While their ladies shopped, the gentlemen of “Fashion Gives Back” gathered at the Grey Goose Game Lounge to compete in classic games such as pool, foosball and pinball while sipping Grey Goose and Bombay Sapphire specialty cocktails. Guests who showed a receipt for a purchase made that evening could try their luck at the Crane Game for a chance to win luxurious prizes from throughout the city.
Shoppers took a break from the action at a rejuvenating pop-up spa by The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas, indulging in neck and shoulder massages and even a Diamond Magnetic Hand Treatment from Natura Bissé.
For a quick thirst quencher, guests visited the San Pellegrino Hydration Lounge to refresh with one of Pellegrino’s sparkling waters and Aqua Panna water.