No winter to spring is ever fully complete without a chic, well-fitting fragrence that represents you! Whether you prefer a woody-spicy scent, floral haven or a citrus aroma, we found the perfect scent to spritz on through the cold winter nights to the early morning dew.
Portrait for Men by Paul Smith is a woody - spicy scent with musky finish and developed by model and perfumer Barnabe Fillion.
Portrait for Women by Paul Smith is a floral - green fragrance, light, fresh and feminine. Starting fresh and fruity, it later becomes very powdery and musky. Its heart captures wild rose garden together with jasmine note, embedded on myrrh and musk that give elegance and depth of this perfume.
Uomo - the new fragrance for men from the house of Ermenegildo Zegna; a thrilling composition of naturals and innovation, a fusion of tradition and luxury, nature and man.
Porsche Design Sport L’Eau by Porsche Design is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men.
Rule of thumb, you are never fully dressed without your perfume!
It's that time of year again... the time of gifting and giving! The Shops at Crystals has everything for Her, Him, and your special little ones.
Make sure to sazzle her this holiday season as you shower her with gifts of joy from Valentino, Tiffany & Co., Versace and many more!
Or, if you are looking to celebrate the man in your life than show him your appreciation and love with a gift that will WOW him forever! The Shops at Crystals is the perfect place to find gifts for him with all styles and interests from Paul Smith, Porsche Design and many more handsome boutiques!
If you cannot decide what to get him or her, we have the perfect gifts “For Both” with many possibilities! From the world traveler to the artistic at heart, The Shops at Crystals has everything you will need to amaze him or her this holiday season!
Now that you have selected the perfect gift, let the wrapping begin!
Whether you are celebrating a new birth or looking for the perfect chic winter outfit for your little ones, Paul Smith's Junior Collection has it all! From dinasaur pajamas to gorgeous iftted wool cartigans, you will find everything you need in just one stop at The Shops at Crystals!
For more information on Paul Smiths Junior Collection please visit their website: http://www.paulsmith.co.uk/uk-en/shop/
Whether that special man in you life is a rockstar-at-heart or displays a chic, modern day wardrobe, Paul Smith carries all his everday necessities from bow ties to robes, and socks to timepieces to keep him looking his best this holiday season!
For more information on the amazing gifts to give HIM this season, visit Paul Smith's website: http://www.paulsmith.co.uk/us-en/shop/
The Shops at Crystals, Las Vegas’ premier luxury retail destination, celebrated philanthropy and fashion as thousands of people filled its stores for “Fashion Gives Back.” Hosted by George Kotsiopoulos of E!’s Fashion Police, the event featured more than a dozen Crystals’ boutiques partnering with local charities to raise funds for their respective causes.
Stylist to stars such as Julianne Moore and Anne Hathaway, Kotsiopoulos walked the red carpet with notables including Farid Matraki and Judy Stone of The Shops at Crystals, as well as DJ and model Harley Viera-Newton before heading to the runway. With Viera-Newton spinning upbeat indie rock, Kotsiopoulos provided commentary as eight models – adorned in covetable spring 2014 looks from Roberto Cavalli, Lanvin, Donna Karan and Paul Smith – strutted down the catwalk.
“Crystals is the most glamorous shopping mecca in all of Las Vegas,” said Kotsiopoulos. “It's not just luxury retail stores; it's high-end luxury retail stores....housed all under one roof. I like to think of Crystals as helping to bring back the glamour of Las Vegas.”
Throughout the night, champagne flowed as guests shopped for a cause and enjoyed fashionable fun:
- Valentino held a gorgeous celebration for Nevada Ballet Theatre with host Audra Baldwin, where ballerinas from the company modeled the iconic brand’s hottest looks.
- Kiki de Montparnasse and The Shade Tree joined for an elegant reception including a light aphrodisiac buffet as guests marveled at an interactive window display featuring Kiki’s seductive models.
- Christian Dior showcased its legendary French savoir faire with Nathan Adelson Hospice and Chairs Susan Molasky, Jane Schorr, Beth Weinberger and Sharon Jenkins. Party guests sampled macarons from Hakkasan and sipped champagne, in true French style.
- Porsche Design welcomed Jeff Leibow of Jersey Boys and his wife Melody for an evening of wine and delicious Thai hors d’oeuvres to support the NF Hope Foundation.
- Lanvin hosted the evening with Keep Memory Alive and Camille Ruvo as guests admired the brand’s Men’s and Women’s Fall 2013 Collection.
- To highlight its relationship with The Children’s Heart Foundation, Donna Karan’s boutique served adorable heart-shaped desserts at an exclusive reception hosted by Julie Marcus Downs, raising both awareness and funds for the charity.
- Bottega Veneta offered guests cocktails at an exclusive shopping event hosted by local tastemaker Leora Blau in support of beloved Las Vegas non-profit Opportunity Village.
- Live models displayed FENDI’s latest designs while guests enjoyed aperitifs and cocktails and raised funds for Communities in Schools of Nevada with host Susie Lee.
- Shoe fanatics flooded Jimmy Choo to support The Jewish Federation of Las Vegas, where hosts Heather DiChiaro, Barbara Silverberg and Ilana Vann mingled with guests.
- Attendees scooped up looks from Roberto Cavalli’s Holiday and Spring 2014 collections while charity Three Square reaped the rewards.
- Dr. Brittany and Adam Stryker hosted a fabulous reception at TAG Heuer celebrating KIDDOS and the 50th anniversary of the renowned watch brand’s Carrera Collection.
- Paul Smith’s boutique had guests nibbling on desserts from ARIA’s Jean Philippe Pâtisserie while raising funds for Generosity Water with Mike Snedegar and Jordan Wagner.
- Louis Vuitton joined with the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health for an exclusive evening of shopping, charity and bubbly.
While their ladies shopped, the gentlemen of “Fashion Gives Back” gathered at the Grey Goose Game Lounge to compete in classic games such as pool, foosball and pinball while sipping Grey Goose and Bombay Sapphire specialty cocktails. Guests who showed a receipt for a purchase made that evening could try their luck at the Crane Game for a chance to win luxurious prizes from throughout the city.
Shoppers took a break from the action at a rejuvenating pop-up spa by The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas, indulging in neck and shoulder massages and even a Diamond Magnetic Hand Treatment from Natura Bissé.
For a quick thirst quencher, guests visited the San Pellegrino Hydration Lounge to refresh with one of Pellegrino’s sparkling waters and Aqua Panna water.