With the vastly gorgeous coat options available this season there is no better, or more practical way, to make a fashion statement than through outerwear. Fall 2013 coat designs consist of every style imaginable including oversized wraps and chic bomber jackets, all in a variety of colors and textures such as neon pinks, radiant reds, bright yellows, and hints of leather.
Leave your basic black coat at home and take cover with one of the creative new silhouettes or styles this Fall season!
With London Fashion Week officially coming to a close, it’s time to reflect on our 6 favorite trends of the past week:
1. Feminine Florals – Bold graphic motifs gave floral prints an updated modern feel. Oversized florals were spotlighted in Paul Smith’s collection.
2. Peek-a-boo Designs – Sheer chiffon layers, masked skirts and glittering bodices hinting at what lies beneath
3. Opposites Attract – Tom ford offered skin-tight, sensual shapes crafted to empower women while Paul Smith went with a fresh, clean, crisp all white collection.
4. Shine On – Tom Ford’s curve-hugging mosaic designs presented a modern and flattering twist on the traditional blingy styles of past seasons.
5. A Classic Reinvented – A staple for almost every fashion season, Tom Ford reinvented the Bomber Jacket by emphasizing the shoulders and adding leather detailing.
6. Color, Color, Color – Paul Smith’s Spring collection came alive with opulent and vibrant colors paired with the classic tailored silhouettes that the brand is known best for.
For more of our favorite looks from London Fashion Week, make sure to visit our Pinterest page: http://www.pinterest.com/crystalslv/
Paul Smith’s Men’s and Women’s Autumn/Winter 2013 collections have finally arrived! The Women’s collection is packed with rich texture and vibrant colour - a combination that offers a contemporary twist on sartorial classics. As for the Men of Paul Smith, AW13 presents a collection rich in texture and touched with modernity.
Experience the beautiful Autumn/Winter 2013 collection at the Paul Smith boutique at The Shops at Crystals.
Father’s Day is quickly approaching and what better way to celebrate the man, father or husband in your life than to show him your appreciation and love with a gift that will WOW him forever!
The Shops at Crystals is the perfect place to find gifts for Dad’s with all styles and interests.
While a jewel is usually the star of an accessory, a piece’s links can steal the show. Paul Smith’s “Love You” bracelet is held together with gold colored letters, including a stunning burgundy enamel 'O.’ From its recently updated Serpenti collection, BVLGARI features an incredible snake-inspired bracelet held together with links made of pink gold and grey mother of pearl with round brilliant cut diamonds.