Nothing is more chic than gold lamé! Lanvin’s gold lamé brocade loafer from their éte 2014 runway collection adds an over-the-top yet simply fabulous impression to any outfit. "I think that freedom is luxury and luxury is freedom," Alber Elbaz.
Explore the entire éte 2014 runway collection at the Lanvin boutique located on the first floor of The Shops at Crystals.
Hedi Slimane, creative director of Saint Laurent, presented a powerful Spring/Summer 2014 ready-to-wear collection full of bold and popping prints, statement heels and obsessively chic accessories – and Eighties disco feel with a rock n’ roll twist.
Shop the entire Spring-Summer 2014 collection at the Saint Laurent boutique located on the second floor of The Shops at Crystals.
A spirit of both luxury and sportiness emerges clearly in the new Brunello Cucinelli “Women’s Collection Spring Summer 2014”, with the creation of shapes and contours defined by the materials and the hi-tech elements. For instance, a new and original feature has been introduced in some of the shoe models – “glitter” welt finish on the oxford shoe as well as “Laminated Craquele” strap finish on the high top sneaker are details that create a more feminine and shiny mood on menswear inspired footwear. The suspenders with gold monili detail adds a sparkle glam touch to a more traditional menswear piece.
Discover the entire Spring/Summer 2014 collection at the Brunello Cucinelli boutique located on the second level of The Shops at Crystals.
Following the debut of Spring/Summer 2014 runway collections, A-list celebrities already have their hands on next season’s premium pieces. Always ahead of the curve, some celebrities are predictable in their trend approach, while other are using the season’s most exciting trends to push the envelope and make a bold statement as they walk the red carpet.
See who's got their hands on the spring/summer 2014 collections first.
With London Fashion Week officially coming to a close, it’s time to reflect on our 6 favorite trends of the past week:
1. Feminine Florals – Bold graphic motifs gave floral prints an updated modern feel. Oversized florals were spotlighted in Paul Smith’s collection.
2. Peek-a-boo Designs – Sheer chiffon layers, masked skirts and glittering bodices hinting at what lies beneath
3. Opposites Attract – Tom ford offered skin-tight, sensual shapes crafted to empower women while Paul Smith went with a fresh, clean, crisp all white collection.
4. Shine On – Tom Ford’s curve-hugging mosaic designs presented a modern and flattering twist on the traditional blingy styles of past seasons.
5. A Classic Reinvented – A staple for almost every fashion season, Tom Ford reinvented the Bomber Jacket by emphasizing the shoulders and adding leather detailing.
6. Color, Color, Color – Paul Smith’s Spring collection came alive with opulent and vibrant colors paired with the classic tailored silhouettes that the brand is known best for.
For more of our favorite looks from London Fashion Week, make sure to visit our Pinterest page: http://www.pinterest.com/crystalslv/