The one time you’ll want the lady in your life to see red. Make her heart skip a beat with these statement-making accessories from Valentino. Purses, shoes and, of course, every woman’s dream, more purses is all a girl needs for this Valentine’s Day!
Shop the entire collection at the Valentino boutique located on the second level of The Shops at Crystals.
From the runway to the red carpet these A-list celebrities did not hold back!
Hollywood royalties such as Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Adams were among the night's big winners at the Golden Globes, but fashion-wise it was all about the ladies and the three major trends we saw: structure, classic Hollywood black and red, red and more red.
We fell in love with the girl in white, Margot Robbie, wearing a silk Gucci gown and looking absolutely flawless while Miss Kerry Washington shows off her petite baby bump in a pale green custom-made gown by Balenciaga. Who could forget the ever so funny Leslie Mann in an all-black lace Dolce&Gabbana dress with a peplum hip or Emma Roberts in a custom-made black Lanvin gown.
Amy Adams and Emma Watson wore scarlet gowns to walk the red carpet - Adams choosing floor-skimming Valentino design, adding minimal accessories and sleek beauty looks while Watson won points for sartorial boldness, showing off one of the more unusual looks - turning to reveal a completely backless cut to her Dior Couture gown with slim black trousers beneath.
Check out more of our favorites from Hollywood’s big night on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CrystalsLV
From Saint Laurent neon pinks to Gucci's glittering clutches, colour-clashing chic and Valentino's cross body glamour, we share our favorite seasonal must-have carry-all accessory handbags to kickstart your party dressing looks today.
Make her heart skip a beat with these statement-making accessories from Valentino! Purses, shoes and of course more purses is all a girl needs this upcoming holiday season!
For more information about Valentino's Fall 2013 accessories please visit their website: http://www.valentino.com/en/home/
The Shops at Crystals, Las Vegas’ premier luxury retail destination, celebrated philanthropy and fashion as thousands of people filled its stores for “Fashion Gives Back.” Hosted by George Kotsiopoulos of E!’s Fashion Police, the event featured more than a dozen Crystals’ boutiques partnering with local charities to raise funds for their respective causes.
Stylist to stars such as Julianne Moore and Anne Hathaway, Kotsiopoulos walked the red carpet with notables including Farid Matraki and Judy Stone of The Shops at Crystals, as well as DJ and model Harley Viera-Newton before heading to the runway. With Viera-Newton spinning upbeat indie rock, Kotsiopoulos provided commentary as eight models – adorned in covetable spring 2014 looks from Roberto Cavalli, Lanvin, Donna Karan and Paul Smith – strutted down the catwalk.
“Crystals is the most glamorous shopping mecca in all of Las Vegas,” said Kotsiopoulos. “It's not just luxury retail stores; it's high-end luxury retail stores....housed all under one roof. I like to think of Crystals as helping to bring back the glamour of Las Vegas.”
Throughout the night, champagne flowed as guests shopped for a cause and enjoyed fashionable fun:
- Valentino held a gorgeous celebration for Nevada Ballet Theatre with host Audra Baldwin, where ballerinas from the company modeled the iconic brand’s hottest looks.
- Kiki de Montparnasse and The Shade Tree joined for an elegant reception including a light aphrodisiac buffet as guests marveled at an interactive window display featuring Kiki’s seductive models.
- Christian Dior showcased its legendary French savoir faire with Nathan Adelson Hospice and Chairs Susan Molasky, Jane Schorr, Beth Weinberger and Sharon Jenkins. Party guests sampled macarons from Hakkasan and sipped champagne, in true French style.
- Porsche Design welcomed Jeff Leibow of Jersey Boys and his wife Melody for an evening of wine and delicious Thai hors d’oeuvres to support the NF Hope Foundation.
- Lanvin hosted the evening with Keep Memory Alive and Camille Ruvo as guests admired the brand’s Men’s and Women’s Fall 2013 Collection.
- To highlight its relationship with The Children’s Heart Foundation, Donna Karan’s boutique served adorable heart-shaped desserts at an exclusive reception hosted by Julie Marcus Downs, raising both awareness and funds for the charity.
- Bottega Veneta offered guests cocktails at an exclusive shopping event hosted by local tastemaker Leora Blau in support of beloved Las Vegas non-profit Opportunity Village.
- Live models displayed FENDI’s latest designs while guests enjoyed aperitifs and cocktails and raised funds for Communities in Schools of Nevada with host Susie Lee.
- Shoe fanatics flooded Jimmy Choo to support The Jewish Federation of Las Vegas, where hosts Heather DiChiaro, Barbara Silverberg and Ilana Vann mingled with guests.
- Attendees scooped up looks from Roberto Cavalli’s Holiday and Spring 2014 collections while charity Three Square reaped the rewards.
- Dr. Brittany and Adam Stryker hosted a fabulous reception at TAG Heuer celebrating KIDDOS and the 50th anniversary of the renowned watch brand’s Carrera Collection.
- Paul Smith’s boutique had guests nibbling on desserts from ARIA’s Jean Philippe Pâtisserie while raising funds for Generosity Water with Mike Snedegar and Jordan Wagner.
- Louis Vuitton joined with the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health for an exclusive evening of shopping, charity and bubbly.
While their ladies shopped, the gentlemen of “Fashion Gives Back” gathered at the Grey Goose Game Lounge to compete in classic games such as pool, foosball and pinball while sipping Grey Goose and Bombay Sapphire specialty cocktails. Guests who showed a receipt for a purchase made that evening could try their luck at the Crane Game for a chance to win luxurious prizes from throughout the city.
Shoppers took a break from the action at a rejuvenating pop-up spa by The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas, indulging in neck and shoulder massages and even a Diamond Magnetic Hand Treatment from Natura Bissé.
For a quick thirst quencher, guests visited the San Pellegrino Hydration Lounge to refresh with one of Pellegrino’s sparkling waters and Aqua Panna water.