Make her heart skip a beat with these statement-making accessories from Valentino! Purses, shoes and of course more purses is all a girl needs this upcoming holiday season!
For more information about Valentino's Fall 2013 accessories please visit their website: http://www.valentino.com/en/home/
The Shops at Crystals, Las Vegas’ premier luxury retail destination, celebrated philanthropy and fashion as thousands of people filled its stores for “Fashion Gives Back.” Hosted by George Kotsiopoulos of E!’s Fashion Police, the event featured more than a dozen Crystals’ boutiques partnering with local charities to raise funds for their respective causes.
Stylist to stars such as Julianne Moore and Anne Hathaway, Kotsiopoulos walked the red carpet with notables including Farid Matraki and Judy Stone of The Shops at Crystals, as well as DJ and model Harley Viera-Newton before heading to the runway. With Viera-Newton spinning upbeat indie rock, Kotsiopoulos provided commentary as eight models – adorned in covetable spring 2014 looks from Roberto Cavalli, Lanvin, Donna Karan and Paul Smith – strutted down the catwalk.
“Crystals is the most glamorous shopping mecca in all of Las Vegas,” said Kotsiopoulos. “It's not just luxury retail stores; it's high-end luxury retail stores....housed all under one roof. I like to think of Crystals as helping to bring back the glamour of Las Vegas.”
Throughout the night, champagne flowed as guests shopped for a cause and enjoyed fashionable fun:
- Valentino held a gorgeous celebration for Nevada Ballet Theatre with host Audra Baldwin, where ballerinas from the company modeled the iconic brand’s hottest looks.
- Kiki de Montparnasse and The Shade Tree joined for an elegant reception including a light aphrodisiac buffet as guests marveled at an interactive window display featuring Kiki’s seductive models.
- Christian Dior showcased its legendary French savoir faire with Nathan Adelson Hospice and Chairs Susan Molasky, Jane Schorr, Beth Weinberger and Sharon Jenkins. Party guests sampled macarons from Hakkasan and sipped champagne, in true French style.
- Porsche Design welcomed Jeff Leibow of Jersey Boys and his wife Melody for an evening of wine and delicious Thai hors d’oeuvres to support the NF Hope Foundation.
- Lanvin hosted the evening with Keep Memory Alive and Camille Ruvo as guests admired the brand’s Men’s and Women’s Fall 2013 Collection.
- To highlight its relationship with The Children’s Heart Foundation, Donna Karan’s boutique served adorable heart-shaped desserts at an exclusive reception hosted by Julie Marcus Downs, raising both awareness and funds for the charity.
- Bottega Veneta offered guests cocktails at an exclusive shopping event hosted by local tastemaker Leora Blau in support of beloved Las Vegas non-profit Opportunity Village.
- Live models displayed FENDI’s latest designs while guests enjoyed aperitifs and cocktails and raised funds for Communities in Schools of Nevada with host Susie Lee.
- Shoe fanatics flooded Jimmy Choo to support The Jewish Federation of Las Vegas, where hosts Heather DiChiaro, Barbara Silverberg and Ilana Vann mingled with guests.
- Attendees scooped up looks from Roberto Cavalli’s Holiday and Spring 2014 collections while charity Three Square reaped the rewards.
- Dr. Brittany and Adam Stryker hosted a fabulous reception at TAG Heuer celebrating KIDDOS and the 50th anniversary of the renowned watch brand’s Carrera Collection.
- Paul Smith’s boutique had guests nibbling on desserts from ARIA’s Jean Philippe Pâtisserie while raising funds for Generosity Water with Mike Snedegar and Jordan Wagner.
- Louis Vuitton joined with the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health for an exclusive evening of shopping, charity and bubbly.
While their ladies shopped, the gentlemen of “Fashion Gives Back” gathered at the Grey Goose Game Lounge to compete in classic games such as pool, foosball and pinball while sipping Grey Goose and Bombay Sapphire specialty cocktails. Guests who showed a receipt for a purchase made that evening could try their luck at the Crane Game for a chance to win luxurious prizes from throughout the city.
Shoppers took a break from the action at a rejuvenating pop-up spa by The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas, indulging in neck and shoulder massages and even a Diamond Magnetic Hand Treatment from Natura Bissé.
For a quick thirst quencher, guests visited the San Pellegrino Hydration Lounge to refresh with one of Pellegrino’s sparkling waters and Aqua Panna water.
Valentino invites you to discover their exclusive ROUGE exhibit at The Shops at Crystals. The ROUGE exhibit showcases red-only ready-to-wear looks from the Pre-Fall 2013 Collection, as well as pieces from the Valentino Garavani “Rockstud Rouge” Collection, which consists of best-selling iconic accessories including handbags, shoes and small leather goods. Featuring linear compositions and all-over lacquered studs, the pieces are displayed within glossy red trunks for a high-impact statement.
Valentino’s ROUGE exhibit is located on the second level of The Shops at Crystals next to the ARIA entrance through November 13th.
VALENTINO is pleased to announce the opening of its new boutique at The Shops at Crystals in Las Vegas, launching in July 2013.
The 3,000 square foot space continues the contemporary vision developed by Creative Directors, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli in cooperation with architect, David Chipperfield. This concept is visualized in other Valentino boutiques such as Beverly Hills, Milan and most recently, Paris. Fusing heritage and style in a textural context, David Chipperfield encapsulates Valentino’s signature DNA of excellence and intimacy through a fluid, modern and timeless design that subtly plays with contrasts.
The boutique will carry all product categories, including the latest ready-to-wear, handbag and shoe collections. With a more personal and intimate atmosphere than a traditional retail boutique, the series of various rooms are seamlessly connected by homogeneous custom Venetian terrazzo framing through the floors, walls and openings. The brand’s iconic custom black and white window pane flooring is impossible to miss as special brass frames and optic lens lighting focus on this area. Signature Valentino materials such as molded gypsum curtains, layered mirror glass walls and carbon fiber poles recall the brand’s identity and craftsmanship. The custom leather furniture and stylistic fixtures soften the intricate architectural forms and create a warmer, more intimate feeling.
The Shops at Crystals, the only retail destination in the world dedicated exclusively to high-end luxury brands, soon will welcome Richard Mille’s second United States location, a Valentino store featuring the largest collection of products in Las Vegas, an opulent Loro Piana boutique that will feature their coveted new “gifts” line and RIMOWA’s new Vegas flagship boutique. Crystals also will expand its Tourbillon location to become the largest in Swatch Group Ltd’s portfolio. The new shops will begin to open in summer 2013, increasing Crystals’ already impressive roster of world-renowned designers.
“The addition of Richard Mille, Valentino, Loro Piana, RIMOWA and an expanded flagship for Tourbillon is a testament to the ongoing success of Crystals,” said Farid Matraki, senior vice president and general manager of The Shops at Crystals. “Understanding the elevated retail experience visitors to Crystals expect, we seek out retailers that are among the very best in their respective categories which is well-reflected in these latest brands to join our collection.”
Construction has commenced on the new boutiques and openings will take place between July and October 2013.