Versace celebrates its second curated collaboration with LA-based designers, The Haas Brothers. The Brothers have worked with Donatella Versace to create a limited edition range of fashion & design items available immediately at the Versace boutiques in SoHo, Paris, Shanghai & Beijing and Sanlitun. It will be available in all US Versace boutiques in 2014.
The collection sees the world of Versace through the eyes of The Haas Brothers. A gold honeycomb pattern is molded on the sinuous heel and platform of a bondage ankle boot, which is held in place by leather straps with gold buckles. There’s also a gold honeycomb pattern clutch finished off with a Medusa clasp and pillowed leather.
The same honeycomb pattern incorporates the Medusa on accessories such as a leather belt with a gold-plated buckle, a leather cuff, compact mirrors, and iPhone 5 cases.
Unisex T-shirts come printed in a vibrant collage of elements from the collection, with hand-drawn fur under a print of a Medusa medallion or fantastically colored animal print with images of gold spotted leopards.
The collection marks the second collaboration between Versace and The Haas Brothers who created a special collection for Versace Home which was unveiled at Salone del Mobile in Milan in April 2013.
“I am thrilled to be working with the Haas Brothers on this special curator project. I love how they take the codes of Versace and bring them somewhere new, pushing Versace forward into a whole other world.” Donatella Versace
This exclusive collection is available at Versace’s boutique located on the first level of at The Shops at Crystals.
It's that time of year again... the time of gifting and giving! The Shops at Crystals has everything for Her, Him, and your special little ones.
Make sure to sazzle her this holiday season as you shower her with gifts of joy from Valentino, Tiffany & Co., Versace and many more!
Or, if you are looking to celebrate the man in your life than show him your appreciation and love with a gift that will WOW him forever! The Shops at Crystals is the perfect place to find gifts for him with all styles and interests from Paul Smith, Porsche Design and many more handsome boutiques!
If you cannot decide what to get him or her, we have the perfect gifts “For Both” with many possibilities! From the world traveler to the artistic at heart, The Shops at Crystals has everything you will need to amaze him or her this holiday season!
Now that you have selected the perfect gift, let the wrapping begin!
Following the debut of Spring/Summer 2014 runway collections, A-list celebrities already have their hands on next season’s premium pieces. Always ahead of the curve, some celebrities are predictable in their trend approach, while other are using the season’s most exciting trends to push the envelope and make a bold statement as they walk the red carpet.
See who's got their hands on the spring/summer 2014 collections first.
Whether it was Paris, New York, or Milan, checkered prints could be found on runways around the world showcasing Fall 2013’s hottest trends. Apparel and accessories were covered in plaids, tartans and houndstooth patterns of all shapes and sizes on all types of materials including; knits, furs and even silks. Here is a closer look at our favorite checkered runway must-haves …
Just like that, another batch of gorgeous Spring 2014 ready-to-wear collections hit the runway and leaving us wanting more. With Milan Fashion Week coming to a close, we reflect on our five favorite trends from Italy:
1. Sporty Chic - With the sporty trend already embraced during New York Fashion Week, Milan designers focused on adding a more athletic touch to an already feminie look. Case in point, Prada adding a sporty detail like leg warmers while Emilio Pucci adds sparkley details and feminine shapes to sporyt wardrobe basics.
2. 3D Florals - Florals for spring and summer is nothing new but Milan fashion designs Dolce & Gabbana ad Marni fully embraced the trend that will blossom all season long!
3. Let’s Rock! - Milan Fashion Week pushed the envelope with a rocker chic looks for spring and summer featuring fringe, leather and of course sexy cut outs. Versace and Roberto Cavalli lead the pack wth these gorgeous yet daring looks.
4. Bling - One of the biggest trends we saw for spring/summer 2014 was the use of embellishments. Each collection impressive us more and more as the week progressed as designers seem to follow the same philosophy when it came to bling–go big or go home.
5. Bold Hues - As always, spring runways are full of light and bright colors and this season is no exception. Several of our famed Italian designers are playing up the punch and injecting color in a big way just like Fendi and Gucci!
For more of our favorite looks from Milan Fashion Week, make sure to visit our Pinterest page.