Social House inside The Shops at Crystals welcome guests to indulge in spook-tacular cocktail specials to kick-start your Halloween festivities!
Zombie Blood: Skyy Dragonfruit vodka, melon liquor, lemon juice, cramberry juice and white peach puree, float grenadine and blue caracao garnished with candy eyeballs.
Kaiju: Jager, apple pucker, lemon juice, simple syrup, pinapple juice, black licorice stick garnish.
Spider Web: Absolute vanilla, dark creme de cacao, castries peanut rum, peanut butter powder, chocolate sauce served in a martini glass with a chocolate sauce spider web.
About Social House
Located inside Crystals at CityCenter, Social House offers exquisite Asian cuisine, unrivaled décor and exuberant vibe. Frequently flocked by red carpet A-listers, Social House developed a menu featuring dishes that are the true stars of the restaurant. The impressive sushi, sashimi and extensive sake program allows guests to indulge while staying true to the Social House motto of “Sushi, Sake, and Socialize.”
Social House is open daily from 12 p.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 12 p.m. to midnight Friday through Saturday.
Retail therapy is redefined at Crystals' charity event "Fashion Gives Back"
Fashion and philanthropy collide on Thursday, Nov. 21 from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. as The Shops at Crystals celebrates an evening of luxurious shopping, spa treatments, specialty cocktails and fabulous giveaways.
Hosted by celebrity fashion editor, stylist and co-host of E! Entertainment’s Fashion Police George Kotsiopoulos, Fashion Gives Back partners more than a dozen designer boutiques with select local charities in an effort to raise money for their respective initiatives.
Attendees are invited to enjoy a fashion presentation from Kotsiopoulos and revel in the musical stylings of model and DJ Harley Viera-Newton throughout the evening. Guests also will be treated to a sneak peek of upcoming spring trends as models strut down the runway outfitted in looks from Crystals’ designers such as Roberto Cavalli, Donna Karan and more.
Also at Fashion Gives Back, Crystals will offer fabulous in-store experiences:
- Gentlemen are invited to retreat to the Grey Goose Game Lounge for Men where they will enjoy an array of games including pool, foosball and pinball and watch all-time classic sporting moments while sampling Grey Goose and Bombay Sapphire specialty cocktails.
- Visitors can experience a taste of The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas at a sanctuary situated on the main level between Bottega Veneta and Roberto Cavalli. The mini-oasis will feature tension-relieving neck and shoulder massages as well as the Diamond Magnetic Hand Treatment from Natura Bissé.
- Christian Dior will provide champagne and a Parisian touch of macaroons.
- Bottega Veneta will serve champagne as visitors to the boutique browse a range of products including men’s and women’s ready-to-wear, fine jewelry, furniture and more.
- Kiki de Montparnasse will offer champagne and a light aphrodisiac buffet. In-store models will feature the latest looks in addition to Kiki’s signature interactive window display.
- Porsche Design will raffle off a pair of iconic aviators with interchangeable lenses in the latest collection colors and Jeff Leibow of Jersey Boys will make a special appearance. Champagne, wine and hors d’oeuvres will be served.
- The San Pellegrino Hydration Lounge will provide guests the perfect stop for a shopping break. Sample Pellegrino’s sparkling water and experience Acqua Panna as well as San Pellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverages as served by stylish brand ambassadors
Throughout the event, Crystals invites Fashion Gives Back attendees to shop for a cause at their favorite designers with its third annual charity crawl. The following retailers will donate a percentage of sales to the local charity partner they have selected for the evening:
· Bottega Veneta / Opportunity Village
· Christian Dior / Nathan Adelson Hospice
· Donna Karan / The Children’s Heart Foundation
· FENDI / Communities in Schools
· Jimmy Choo / The Jewish Federation of Las Vegas
· Kiki de Montparnasse / The Shade Tree
· Lanvin / Keep Memory Alive
· Paul Smith / Generosity Water
· Porsche Design / NF Hope Foundation
· Roberto Cavalli / Three Square Food Bank
· TAG Heuer / KIDDOS
· Valentino / Nevada Ballet Theatre
Valentino invites you to discover their exclusive ROUGE exhibit at The Shops at Crystals. The ROUGE exhibit showcases red-only ready-to-wear looks from the Pre-Fall 2013 Collection, as well as pieces from the Valentino Garavani “Rockstud Rouge” Collection, which consists of best-selling iconic accessories including handbags, shoes and small leather goods. Featuring linear compositions and all-over lacquered studs, the pieces are displayed within glossy red trunks for a high-impact statement.
Valentino’s ROUGE exhibit is located on the second level of The Shops at Crystals next to the ARIA entrance through November 13th.
Whether it was Paris, New York, or Milan, checkered prints could be found on runways around the world showcasing Fall 2013’s hottest trends. Apparel and accessories were covered in plaids, tartans and houndstooth patterns of all shapes and sizes on all types of materials including; knits, furs and even silks. Here is a closer look at our favorite checkered runway must-haves …
With Paris Fashion Week coming to a close, we have taken an interest in two of our most acclaimed designers, Stella McCartney and Saint Laurent. Just as we have seen in other Spring 2014 runway show’s this season, these two designers who both showed on the same day, couldn’t be more different in their entire presentation.
Stella McCartney made quite the statement with her collection by exemplifying an energetic ode to femininity with a contemporary twist. The show was confident with models strutting the runway in fluid lace-detailed dresses that fell to the hip effortlessly, sheer skirts that flashed a little thigh and plunging necklines that provided the perfect amount of sex appeal. “No matter what you wear from Stella – whether it’s a dress or a tracksuit – you feel a sense of elegance without having to try,” said Cara Delevgine, who walked in the show amongst other famous supermodels.
Runway Rock n’ Roll
Saint Laurent’s Hedi Slimane had a more steadfast approach satisfying his guilty rock n’ roll pleasure with a collection full of sexy separates and masculine silhouettes. The variety of prints used in the collection left the audience guessing with each new outfit that entered the runway.
For more of our favorite looks from Paris Fashion Week, make sure you visit our Pinterest page.