Now through June 26, the luxury brand Ermenegildo Zegna is giving shoppers a sneak peak of their newest collection at The Shops at Crystals. The exhibit will showcase the brand's luxurious Spring/Summer line and made-to-measure craftmanship.
The display will be located on the second level of The Shops at Crystals between Todd English P.U.B. and Harry Winston.
Fashion's Night out at Crystals
Emmy-Award-winning fashion visionary Patricia Field will bring her designer prowess to Las Vegas’ Crystals at CityCenter to celebrate Fashion’s Night Out (FNO) on Thursday, Sept. 6. The legendary stylist, renowned for her work with Sarah Jessica Parker in “Sex and the City” and Meryl Streep in “The Devil Wears Prada,” will join top designers and local charities at the exquisite shopping, dining and entertainment center for one of the largest fashion events Las Vegas has ever seen.
From 6 p.m. to 11 p.m., Crystals will offer unique in-store and destination-wide experiences, feature performances from Nevada Ballet Theatre and spotlight the hottest looks with models strolling the center dressed in the latest fall fashions. Crystals also will host celebrity stylist and designer Patricia Field’s first fashion trends showcase in Las Vegas. Fashion’s Night Out is a global initiative created in 2009 to put the fun back into fashion through exciting events and partnerships.
Crystals invites FNO attendees to shop for a cause at their favorite designers with the second annual “Charity Crawl.” Participating retailers at Crystals will donate a percentage of sales to the local charity partner they have selected for the evening, which include:
- Assouline / Easter Seals
- Bottega Veneta / After-School All-Stars
- Brunello Cucinelli / The Pajama Program
- Dior / Jewish Federation of Las Vegas
- Donna Karan / United Way of Southern Nevada
- Fendi / Opportunity Village
- Jimmy Choo / Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health
- Kiki de Montparnasse / Nevada Cancer Institute
- Lanvin / Communities In Schools
- Marni / Lied Discovery Children’s Museum
- Paul Smith / Positively Arts Foundation
- Prada / Nathan Adelson Hospice
- Pucci / Shade Tree
- Roberto Cavalli / The Public Education Foundation
- Stella McCartney / Nevada Ballet Theatre
- TAG Heuer / Keep Memory Alive
“This year’s celebration of Fashion’s Night Out at Crystals is an incredible opportunity for Las Vegas locals and visitors to enjoy and learn about fashion while supporting a wide array of charitable causes in one night and at one location,” said Farid Matraki, vice president and general manager of Crystals at CityCenter. “We debuted the philanthropic element to Fashion’s Night Out in 2011 with incredible success and are elated to introduce even more charity-designer partnerships this year.”
Throughout the night, retailers will celebrate with in-store activities including cocktails and hors d‘oeuvres, deejays, photo booths, live models and more. Other festivities within Crystals include:
- Dream Racing Pit Stop – Take part in a luxury experience that will get your adrenaline pumping with 3D Ferrari racing simulators and fully suited driving professionals on hand to give first-hand racing advice. Sip cocktails at the private bar and enjoy time in the “man cave,” a haven for all things masculine.
- Nevada Ballet Theatre – Enjoy an intimate “pop-up” performances by the brilliant Nevada Ballet Theatre, the largest professional ballet company and dance academy in the state. Featuring a bevy of talented dancers performing a vast repertoire of styles, this will be a performance you won’t soon forget.
- Spa & Salon Vdara – Vdara Hotel & Spa will host a “mini spa” offering complimentary hand massages, exciting prizes and special resort discounts.
- Gallery Row – CityCenter’s featured gallery artists Dale Chihuly, Rodney Lough Jr. and Richard MacDonald will present mini galleries of their spectacular works.
- Michael Shulman – Las Vegas social maven Michael will serve as the evening’s master of ceremonies and provide high energy DJ stylings which will pulsate throughout Crystals, adding a new level of fun to the night’s events.
- smartwater hydration lounge – Take a break from shopping and enjoy complimentary ice-cold smartwater® served by stylish smartwater® brand ambassadors in a chic lounge area with picture-perfect views of the main stage.