Paul Smith is currently looking for a sales associate to join our team.
Your primary responsibilities are to drive sales through building and maintaining relationships with our clients, as well as introducing new customers to Paul Smith.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Welcome and assist all clients while demonstrating exceptional customer service
- Generate sales by giving personalized and appropriate sales advice
- Effectively communicate product features and benefits during the selling process, highlighting the uniqueness and inspiration behind the clothing.
- Effectively capture and record client contact information in both personal client book and in CRM System
- Conduct client outreach through phone/e-mail for special in store events, new arrivals and promotions.
- Assist in visual merchandising for the store by organizing and arranging products based on global visual direction
- Ensure all product is returned and restocked to its proper location after helping each customer
- Assist with stock takes, inventory and customer till transactions/returns
- Be present for all line talks and merchandise training, inventories and store meetings.
- An individual who possesses drive, is goal-oriented, and wants to build their own business.
- Someone who enjoys meeting and interacting with customers; demonstrates an energetic and positive attitude
- Someone who is knowledgeable about the Paul Smith brands and shares many similar interests.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
- Enthusiastic about fashion and have a good knowledge of the sector and trends in the Luxury Industry
- Experience with suiting and tailoring
- Flexibility and dependability with schedules including nights and weekends
Please reference Job Title in the subject line of your message when applying outside the StyleCareers website.
- Vacation/Sick/Personal Time
- Clothing/Uniform Allowance
1. Network and client management
- To develop a loyal clientele according to the sales and brand strategy (client-telling)
- Development of Bally customer satisfaction and representation of the brand internal and external.
2. Determination of the “successful store” objectives
- Accountable for sales goal.
- Monitor objectives and sales targets according to budget/forecasts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Optimizing the store contribution.
- Monitoring all expenses and costs within the store in order to achieve positive store contribution and be in line with the set budget objective
- Pushing ongoing growth of the store’s turnover
- Support Store Manager in managing store operations: Replenishment, regular and year-end inventories, visual merchandising, till checks, etc.
- Health, safety and security regulations: Ongoing control of store security, compliance with procedures.
3. Leadership and Management
- Taking ongoing actions around motivation of Sales Consultants according to the sales and brand strategy and acting as their mentor
- Training and development of the Sales Consultants in order to achieve best business results
- Guarantee an optimum relay of information within the store and an excellent and transparent ascending and descending communication flow.
- 2-3 years of Management
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Preferably another luxury brand working experience
- Previous internal sales consultant role
- Fashion market experience
- Basic IT knowledge
- Charismatic, dynamic, and takes initiative
- Advanced communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Detail oriented
- Sales & administration versatility